Did you know that the Munhall PTO spends $45 per child each year?
We can't do it without the help of our generous Munhall Family!
The PTO also helps our school purchase technology, programs and materials that are not in their budget. This year we are raising money for in class supplies and our PTO Grant Program.
How it's done...
Teachers, families and local businesses work together to accomplish these goals by:
- Eating out on Monthly Restaurant Nights (The Third Tuesday of every month)
- Purchasing Spirit Wear
- Donating online or through the D303 PushCoin Webiste
- Saving and bringing in Box Tops for Education
- Purchasing Prepackaged School Supplies
- Participating in the Mustang Stampede
- Selling Little Caesar Pizzas
- Business Sponsorship
- Purchasing Lip Sync tickets
- Donating the the annual Basket Raffle
- Attending Bingo Night
- Donating through Amazonsmile
Thanks for all you do to make our school great!
- Monday, February 4
- Tuesday, February 5
- Wednesday, February 6
- Thursday, February 7
- Friday, February 8
- Saturday, February 9
- Sunday, February 10
- Monday, February 11
We are so thankful to our sponsors for their generosity!